What is Craftbar?
Craftbar is our new way to open our doors to our community. We invite you to take a weekend workshop in craftmaking while sipping on a local vintage wine or craft beer, often with live music. We offer a variety of hands-on classes:
- Making succulent gardens using Annieglass
- Building a pinch pot or slab built vase out of clay
- Carving potatoes into printing blocks to make tea towels
- Making your own glass plate with Annie
- Collage, embroidery, macrame or jewelry workshops
Pair it with our free tours, winetastings, food and cooking demos, shop our retail store, bargain hunt in our seconds room and pick up some organic local produce at our farm stand.
Call (831) 761-2041 ext 21 or visit our Watsonville location to learn more.
Craftbar is dog-friendly.