How To Make the Best Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs and Easter go together best with our Deviled Egg Platter.
We have 2 recipes in one for you to try. You’ll love them both! A batch will make 12 deviled eggs with smoked paprika panko and 12 eggs using avocado and bacon for the filling. YUM!
Double Deviled Eggs
Smoked Paprika Panko and Avocado Bacon
Recipe and photos courtesy of Gigi Goldeen
- 12 eggs
- 3 avocados
- smoked paprika
- 1 cup panko fine bread crumbs
- Aioli (garlicky mayonnaise)
- 4 piece bacon
- garlic salt
- Cook eggs for 6 minutes high pressure in Instant Pot or boil on stove.
- Let eggs cool in ice bath. Peel shell, cut in half, place yoke in a sieve over bowl. With the back of a spoon, press yolks through sieve for extra smooth Add salt, pepper, and aioli for desired taste and consistency.
- Cook bacon on stove and in a separate pan heat up panko with smoked paprika until toasted.
- Smash the avocados in a bowl with a fork and add garlic salt, pepper, and lime till desired taste.
- Fill half the egg whites with yolk mixture and other half with avocado mixture.
- TIP (I cut the tip of a zip lock bag to pipe the filling into eggs)
- Garnish eggs with yolk mixture with panko crumbs and chives. Garnish avocado eggs with smashed bacon bits, cilantro, and paprika.
- Serve on Annieglass egg plate, tray or platter. They will taste better that way!
Our Deviled Egg Platter is for more that just eggs! Featured below in platinum with colorful macaroons.