Kale Caesar Salad
What is summer time without a tasty kale salad? We fixed up this kale caesar salad and served in our Small Salt Bowl.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 anchovies, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, plus more for garnish (about 1 ounce total)
- 3 baked parmesan cheese sticks
- 1 (0.75-pound) bunch kale, stems and tough ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, anchovies, and garlic. Slowly whisk in oil until combined and thickened. Whisk in salt, pepper, and grated cheese. Crumble up parmesan cheese sticks and mix in. Add kale and toss for a few minutes to coat all leaves well. Use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons of cheese for topping the salad.
View the full recipe.