Mixing Metals for Entertaining
When it comes to mixing and matching gold and platinum, we know it can be a little daunting at times. Here are some tips for mixing and matching while setting the table from Kathleen at www.CarrieBradshawLied.com. Kathleen is a Southern girl who is now living in California while her husband completes his medical residency and fellowship.
We think she has the best taste, she writes "Annieglass is one of my favorite brands for beautiful, bold platinum and gold pieces, and I really love how they play off of each other for a beautiful (and dishwasher safe!) table."
Here are the tips:
1. Try to keep it balanced.
2. If you can incorporate something that is two-toned, even better!
3. Don’t think too hard about it.
We couldn't agree more Kathleen.
Annieglass pieces featured are:
- Mod Small Round Plate and Mod Large Round Plate
- Ruffle Buffet Plate
- Handkerchief Votive - Frosted with Gold Trim
- Ruffle Pedestal Cake Plate
- Roman Antique Sauce Bowl
- Roman Antique Appetizer Tray
Read the full blog by Kathleen from CarrieBradshawLied.com.
Show us how you like to mix and match your Annieglas by posting here or on Instagram #annieglass.